I'm just working through installing all addons to their latest versions on a site I built a couple of years back. We were running Field Limits 1.0.0, but downloaded the latest. Whenever I tried to update, nothing happened - the Addon list would refresh, but no update happened. I've updated manually in the exp_fieldtypes database, but thought I would raise this issue to see if it can be fixed.
Replied 9/11/2019 9:34 AM, Edited 9/11/2019 9:34 AM
Yes, that is a known issue that I plan to fix the next time I touch Field Limits. It should not affect functionality, I just need to add some DB queries to update that column to the latest version.